Protect your Patients, Staff and Community
There are many reasons to choose GroupOne. The most important one is quite simple. Full participation supports the healthcare community and improves patient safety. We offer pre-employment and background screening services designed to provide a safe work environment and reduce turnover rate. GroupOne has user-friendly, web-based solutions with instant employment and education verification information. Our services include county criminal research, federal criminal research, multi-state criminal/sex offender database checks, statewide criminal database checks, professional license/certification verification, employment verification, education verification and Social Security number verification.
We have access to sex offender registries, instant work history information and previous address locators. We utilize an Interactive Voice Response (inbound verifications) System. We do not just serve the Dallas-Fort Worth or North Texas healthcare area. With our state of the art background check, background search and background screening system, GroupOne now serves the world.
Why Choose GroupOne?
- We serve healthcare employers exclusively.
- Get Instant access to applicant work history information, provided by other clients upon termination and accumulated through primary verification.
- Our system can integrate with your HRMS and ATS solution via HR-XML protocol.
- We employ high-quality, thorough criminal research and reporting methodology.
- GroupOne’s Quality Assurance Team approves every result.
- Get online access to current, complete, and archived requests.
- Our clients receive outstanding customer service and FCRA compliance assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about our services or how to get an account? Would you like more information on how the process works?
Read our Frequently Asked Questions >
Visit our Products & Services Page >
GroupOne Services’ new third generation Background Check Software has launched! The system’s HR-XML platform allows it to readily interface with ATS including HRLogix, Taleo, Position Manager and others. We deeply appreciate the tremendous input and feedback provided by our healthcare clients during the development process. Their partnership has resulted in new services, speedy enhancements and substantial added value for us all. A quick start guide, recorded webinar, user’s manual and other tools may be accessed by clicking on the “Help” link after logging into the system. For questions, please call our Helpdesk at 469-648-5099 or 1-800-683-0255, ext. 5099.
GroupOne Services, Inc. achieves Certified Integration with HealthcareSource Position Manager
Irving, TX – GroupOne Services, Inc. a leading healthcare background screening company, is now a Certified Integration Partner with HealthcareSource, a leader in talent management solutions for healthcare.
“GroupOne Services is committed to improving the background screening process for GroupOne and HealthcareSource clients with its Position Manager applicant tracking solutions. Being a Certified Integration Partner allows us to ensure a more efficient entry system for those clients. It simplifies the on boarding process” said Eric Scott, vice president of GroupOne.
The benefits include:
• Decrease in turnaround time
• Reduction in errors
• Automated progress notification
• Elimination of dual data entry
“Benefits like better turnaround time and reduction of errors are key to any client. This allows our clients to capitalize on streamlining the process, so they can focus on other Human Resource functions. In addition, there are no integration fees to the client. They get a better solution with no additional expense.” Scott added.
“We are very pleased to be a Certified Integration Partner with HealthcareSource and look forward to partnering with their professional team” said W. Stephen Love, president of GroupOne.
• GroupOne is a licensed private investigative company providing full service preemployment background screening exclusively for healthcare as a consumer reporting agency. GroupOne is staffed by experienced professionals serving more than 600 healthcare organizations ranging from large hospital systems to small staffing services.
The company researches and verifies applicants' backgrounds, processing more than a hundred thousand requests a year