Symantec Enterprise Vault installation from experienced IT infrastructure professionals at US-Analytics
Enterprise Vault (EV) from Symantec is the industry leader in email archiving and content storage. US-Analytics is the leader in EV installation. Combined with professional services from US-Analytics, EV installation can allow your company to discover, store and manage unstructured information from any department or business unit. US-Analytics has a nationwide team of certified consultants to ensure that your Enterprise Vault installation is done right.
In fact, US-Analytics has one of the largest and most experienced STS-Certified Enterprise Vault installation teams in the nation. US-Analytics is one of only a few turnkey EV integrators in the United States. From requirements gathering and project planning, to system architecture design and implementation, US-Analytics can optimize your EV services to keep your data secure, defensible and accessible.
* Initial requirements gathering, analysis, and project planning
* Business models and compliance
* Readiness assessments
* System architecture review and design
* EV hardware sizing
* Performance engineering
* Discovery accelerator design and implementation
* ROI enhancement
* Disaster recovery solutions
* Desktop extensions deployment and configuration
* .pst migration
* Project implementation and management lifecycle
* Migrations and data analysis
US-Analytics has partnered with leading service providers in compliance, e-discovery preparedness, and data migration to provide turnkey, forward-thinking services to protect our clients. We can assist with migration from .pst files or magnetic tape. And with Symantec EV, migrated data becomes secure, duplicated and legally defensible. Whether they're managing thousands of mailboxes for users worldwide or a dozen at their home office in the Midwest, companies know to trust data storage and EV services to US-Analytics.
Symanatec EV is becoming an essential tool for corporations in the digital age and not just for IT reasons. Already strapped for resources, IT departments are being asked to work with legal teams to implement data retention systems that not only ensure historical data isn't accidentally lost or deleted, but also store that information in a way that is accessible for rapid recovery. In an age where every email sent over a corporate network is subject to subpoena, Enterprise Vault is the answer to spiraling storage, indexing, backup and recovery costs.
Using a market proven architecture, Enterprise Vault provides an open, intelligent and manageable approach to improve management, reduce costs and control information risk. Symantec Enterprise Vault installation helps companies control rising costs of data storage for legal and operational needs in several ways.
* EV installation automates the migration, storage and retention of unstructured information in accordance with IT policies while improving performance, reducing costs and simplifying management.
* EV installation reduces storage, backup and help desk costs, while controlling data loss and ensuring all email remains protected and in compliance with corporate policies.
* EV installation provides proactive archiving that reduces the costs associated with search and collection of electronic data by creating a centralized and indexed archive that can be searched on demand.
* Enterprise Vauit's Legal Hold feature prevents destruction of email, IM, Files or SharePoint documents by preserving data related to an individual or groups of users as part of a case.
For more information about Enterprise Vault installation and management services from US-Analytics, visit www.us-analytics.com, call 877-828-USAS (8727), or fill out the form below.
US-Analytics ... Picture Results.
Fields marked with * are required.