San Diego, CA (April 23, 2009): Webtreepro announces a new release, enhancing the on page editing and brand control features of its content management system, ideally suited for franchise organizations. The webtreepro CMS is easy to use, designed for the casual business user. The application's user interface is intuitive and in many ways familiar to anyone that's ever written a letter on a computer. Content can be instantly published, or it can be scheduled to appear and disappear on future dates.
Managing localized websites has presented franchisors with tough choices— either allow individual sites and risk brand standards being compromised, or deploy a single, monolithic site for their entire organization and miss out on search opportunities. With webtreepro, there’s now a way to deploy individual websites for each franchisee that allows for local contribution but keeps everything within the brand standards and facilitates global messaging.
How does it work? It starts with the franchisor's site design and branding which becomes fixed elements of the web builder application. The franchisor then adds a locally identified site for each franchisee, each of which remains a perfect replica of all others and reflects the franchisor’s brand standards. All franchisee sites remain connected to, and ultimately controlled by, headquarters. Beyond taking on the look and feel of the parent company’s design, all sites also inherit content that the franchisor has deemed mandatory. This ensures both design and message standards are being met.
As the franchisor adds pages and content, they determine what should also be shared by their franchisees and can even select one, some, or all of their sites. Being able to selectively push pages and content to hundreds or thousands of sites simultaneously enables regionalization of promotions and other content. The franchisor can allow their franchisees to participate in the content management of each of their sites, knowing that the design standards and shared content won't be compromised. Using a powerful and sophisticated permission system, the franchisor can open up an entire site for local management or restrict it to single articles on a page.
Announced New Features Include:
- Quick Link to a bookmark on your webpage.
- In Edit Mode, for any selected page, the properties of that page are now presented in the left rail of the screen view. This makes for a quick view of the page attributes.
- You can now edit the title and keywords for any article that is stored in the Library. This gives you the flexibility to add or edit keywords, and revise the title of any stored article.
- And speaking of the Library, webtreepro now supports the upload and download of .EPS files, facilitating the exchange and loading of logos and various pieces of artwork.
- As a time saving step, as well as a simple way to begin entering text and images on a page, webtreepro now automatically adds an article, with some sample text, as soon as you Add a Page.
- At the organization level, you can now monitor the bandwidth and space storage usage of the organization and child sites simply by accessing Usage.
- Last, but not least, your child sites can now belong to one or many groups. This gives you the flexibility and ease of having a set of sites inherit a similar set of content. As an example, all of your West Coast sites might run a specific version of an advertisement.
Webtreepro was built specifically for the franchise industry and its architecture is customized for one-to-many style and content control. Its roots run deep in franchising. To find out if webtreepro is the answer to your needs, contact us via email or by calling 866-607-0242, or visit us on the web.
Webtreepro is a vertical content management system designed especially for franchises, dealer networks and other branded organizations that need to maintain multiple websites under brand management. With true on-page editing, and simultaneous one-to-many publishing, this SaaS platform is built to enterprise standards with hosting, application maintenance and upgrades all included. Webtreepro is a product of Primero Systems, Inc., which specializes in the production of web-based process intensive business applications. Based in San Diego, California since 1994, Primero serves customers in the retail travel, medical, aerospace, communications and government sectors. Primero is a member of the San Diego Software Industry Council, and employs staff in the United States and Argentina.