The webtreepro franchise website builder is a web based franchise website development tool that offers the ability to easily search engine optimize franchise websites, both corporate and local, while allowing the local site to customize content pertinent to its location.
These SEO tools include:
- Automatic creation of search engine friendly URL and page structure. Directory names reflect the page path as well as the content in the page.
- Site Navigation is automatically built as you add pages. In addition, moving or reorganizing the site is simplified by using a tree view. A breadcrumb widget is also available to help navigate the site.
- A sitemap is automatically created for submission to search engines.
- All internal linking is fully consistent and follows the same pattern.
- Alternative text is easily added to images and links.
- Images are stored in their own directory.
- Title Tags (page names) are clear and customizable.
- Label content as headings, where appropriate, using the content editor.
- Easily name pages (title tags), add descriptions of the pages, and keywords.
- A robust set of reports help the site owners understand the what, where, when, why and how of the traffic to each website.
These tools, however, have no value unless website content is compelling and well written. Webtreepro can’t write the content for you, but it does offer a superb, simple to use on page content editor. Your ideas appear on your websites within minutes – whether you have ten, a hundred, or even thousands of sites. Updating your web pages is as simple as finding the page and making your changes directly on the page so you can see exactly what they will look like as you are editing. Your changes are instantly displayed. Pages are laid out just the way you want without resorting to creating separate and elaborate graphics.
About webtreepro: webtreepro is a simple to use, affordable franchise website builder and content management system, designed for franchises managing one website, or multiple websites. Webtreepro’s content management system sets it apart from off-the-shelf CMS applications. The user interface is friendly, while the feature offering is robust. A one-time setup fee of $3,950 covers the franchise website implementation, translation of your site design, access to the webtreepro back-end application that runs all of your sites, and user training. The monthly ongoing subscription rate is $25 per site, based on a 15-site minimum, and includes full hosting.