Shawne turns business owners and executives into media-savvy superstars. She's known for her leading-edge programs that radically transform your perceptions about gossip (word of mouth), media and networking.
Through personal stories, fun-filled activities and hilarious scenerios that members of the media face every day, Shawne bravely treads where others don't dare! She extracts and exposes your media beliefs, beliefs that get in the way of extraordinary free coverage. Your cynicism and fear will dissipate. You will finally understand that it's your job to help the media. It's like going on a blind date. You approach your media relationships like you would a new relationship. Once you start helping the media - courting the media - miraculous free publicity will unfold for you and your business.
After you hire Shawne, you will never see media the same way again. You will learn step-by-step strategies on who, where and how to call any newsroom and garner gobs of free publicity coverage, cashing in on thousands of dollars in free publicity.
Getting on TV is easy. Getting free publicity is easy. Learning how to do it is easy, too. Let the industry's most in-demand free publicity expert help you create and attract profound buzz for your business.
You will learn:
• Why your segment makes you an "instant" celebrity
• Different strategies to capitalize on your TV credibility
• What to expect when you create a segment
• How to make your topic irresistible
• Why the TV show is taped to "look-live"
• How to hook your topic with local news
• How much time you should expect to spend creating weekly topics
• How to create a structured format for your show or segment
• How to get the TV or radio phones to ring after your segment
• Why you want your segment at the end of the newscast
• How much your free TV segment could cost if you were advertising
• Why radio should be part of your marketing budget
• How to measure your return on investment with radio
• The best way to market your segment on the web
• How to package your show to draw in viewership
• The impact of a radio or TV following
• The biggest impact to having your own show or segment
• How to build your value with producers
• How to think like a producer and include stats on your show
• How to pitch and get fabulous guests
• How to be focused and charismatic during your segment
• Why you want influential guests
• The one pitfall to avoid that will guarantee success
• How to use humor when you make inevitable mistakes
• Two tips that will help you recover after an on-air mistake
• The best way to dismantle fear before you go on air
• On TV, why it's important to know where and who to look at during the segment
• How you can use your taped TV segments for future use
• The impact of your segment or show, even if an important client hasn't seen it
• How to incorporate diversity into your program